@iomex is it this one?

upload_2016-11-2_17-1-7.png

Reactions: 0118999

Advertisement

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
A few announcements:

• In order to modernize it, and make it compatible with Cotterell's realism - BotW 2 will be wiped and started afresh. Most new pieces of mapping from it (The Park & Ride, for instance), will be moved into BotW Legacy Edition. This is a departure from my previous line of 'Legacy Edition won't change too much'. However, I feel that nobody will miss old mapping too much if it is being replaced by something much better.

• The X35 will no longer loosely follow the 35 - instead it will be a much shorter route, utilizing a new dual carriageway route, taking approximately 15 minutes.

• Along with the P&R route from BotW 2, there will be a new seafront section. Paignton is a seaside town, after all.

• Finally, previously I said that when Legacy Edition is published, it will not receive any further updates. With these last minute changes, it has considerably increased what needs to be done before my planned release date. Therefore, Legacy Edition will receive updates. I plan the first release to include the 35 and the P&R route, and the subsequent updates to include X35 and ancillary routes.

Advertisement

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
If you want to edit timetables, you're completely free to do so. If in doubt, just refer to the readme documentation that will be provided with the download.

Meanwhile, I've incorporated Whistlehead's Berry Pomeroy from BotW 2 as we start to pull things from that into Legacy Edition. I'd not had a good look at it before, so played with it just now and took some screens:

c4C74pwMBmYNIfLkWNb7zMuoi9TuMJg8.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

junaid1510

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/QB5bbH4gv9
Oct 20, 2016
Willesden, London
nice
If you want to edit timetables, you're completely free to do so. If in doubt, just refer to the readme documentation that will be provided with the download.

Meanwhile, I've incorporated Whistlehead's Berry Pomeroy from BotW 2 as we start to pull things from that into Legacy Edition. I'd not had a good look at it before, so played with it just now and took some screens:

OE5u9hi9c1wgoxuKXFxRHPXC9YZmPDF8.jpeg

nice

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Gh0st28

Mar 29, 2016

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread