Other OMSI 2 - Hertfordshire V4 Duties and Rotas (1 Viewer)

benmartin16 submitted a new resource:

OMSI 2 - Hertfordshire V4 Duties and Rotas - Duties of the Hertfordshire V4 timetable to realism standard with extra features.

Duties created from the latest Hertfordshire v4 map, with realism duty boards and rotas. The long awaited duties are now been released was due out in September but as we had AI issues its all success now.Extra features include ferry runs and different AI. Please read the readme document first as it explains everything in this folder. Also note that this does replace the original AI due to extra features.

Read more about this resource...

Advertisement

JoshYouWerLad

Top IRL Bus Driver
Sep 1, 2016
West Yorkshire
@benmartin16 - Like how you have given it 14 minutes from Shoplands to North Star Inn, on my version it has 8 minutes to complete 4 miles (other way 13 mins or 11 on evenings and sundays). This is to reflect the Calder Valley here, you have 8 Minutes to complete 4 miles between Mytholmroyd and Whitty Lane and average over 30 mph. Lucky enough the speed limits are 40/50 MPH most the way.

JoshYouWerLad

Top IRL Bus Driver
Sep 1, 2016
West Yorkshire
ive not changed anything @JJM2914 this is from the original herts. All we changed is adding the depot runs. I am looking to add the modified herts on here one day running every 10 mins.
I have completely re-done all the workings and schedules to have it every 10 minutes between Stevenage and Hatfield and every half hour that continue to St. Albans.
cbde0bfcaab53bcb5f2e3af3e1b7e007.jpeg

cbde0bfcaab53bcb5f2e3af3e1b7e007.jpeg

As you can see, some minor changes. Stand Changes at Garden City, Extra bus stop outside Shoplands named Kirkolmroyd (as its next to Kirklands) and North Starr in has been re-named Whitty Lane. You can also see what the running times are like on Sundays/Evenings along with a peak journey at 1815 which then reverts to normal running times at Queen Elizabeth 2 Hospital... but then goes onto fast/evening times at Hatfield through to St. Albans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Hi all-

I'm trying to download the map however it the Aussiex website is down? Wondering if anyone has a valid link?

Hi Adam - I just asked the same question over on the help section - It would appear that the files are gone forever with aussie-ex website's outage and it looks as if there are no hope now in getting them back - those that already possess a copy of the map should than their lucky behinds that they have such a brilliant map whilst it was still available. I guess we'll have to mourn it's loss whilst watching others drive in on you tube. At least bowdenham and other UK themed maps make up for it, despite my copy of the aforementioned I am driving on the right!

do you happen to know who the author of the original Herfortshire v4 is? I just bought OSMI 2 just to play that map as I am a Stevenage local and take 301 daily. :(

IF you bought omsi by steam and you've owned the game less than 14 days and have played less than 2hrs, you can usually obtain a refund through steam - which I believe is held on account, for you to use whenever you wish on another title.

Advertisement

Mikey

Howdy.
Feb 6, 2018
All we'd need is the permission of the creator of Hertfordshire V4 to make the download available here I presume. I do have the map but I know full well that I'd have tomatoes thrown at me if I uploaded my copy lol.

I have completely re-done all the workings and schedules to have it every 10 minutes between Stevenage and Hatfield and every half hour that continue to St. Albans.
View attachment 8428
View attachment 8429

As you can see, some minor changes. Stand Changes at Garden City, Extra bus stop outside Shoplands named Kirkolmroyd (as its next to Kirklands) and North Starr in has been re-named Whitty Lane. You can also see what the running times are like on Sundays/Evenings along with a peak journey at 1815 which then reverts to normal running times at Queen Elizabeth 2 Hospital... but then goes onto fast/evening times at Hatfield through to St. Albans.

Could you PM me these as a pdf?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread