OMSI bus news

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.
  • Increased Error Rates: CDN
    We are investigating an increased rate of errors associated with making requests to the CDN. We will provide more information as it becomes available and we apologize for the inconvenience.

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Moderation Team Leader
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015

adamf02

The best potato on the forum!
Oct 29, 2016
I just downloaded the bus and spent about five minutes trying to work out how to move it :tearsofjoy:. Do you know how to get anything to display on the wooden boards

Jacobthebus

Michael Rosen's Windmill Inspector
Mar 7, 2016
Uranus
Thanks for the confirmation Joe, although it appears to be uploaded to the Czech OMSI forums now. The link is here.
@whistlehead Feel free to put that link in your original post :)
EDIT-I may waffle sometimes, so lets cut straight to the chase-whether you wanted a Mercedes OC500 LE or not, there's one here to play about with. As far as I'm aware, it's a beta, so go light on the harsh "itz no finishd yet" comments.

Last edited: