OMSI & OMSI 2 Screenshots Jan 2016 to March 2020 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waleed21D

TheFontGuru
Apr 24, 2017
Seen leaving an unknown location...
Repaint is WIP by me
Credits to LB14 for the private bus station scene
1scrm1.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

Blastella

Not very well-known member
Oct 23, 2016
What is a location?
Look closely at the back you will see evidence of a rushed "project" it still says E500MMC... Shows how easy it is to chop away a few things in blender.

Maybe a bit off-topic - but there was some conflict between the makers and their fans on Facebook,
and has led to the bus being released probably earlier than expected, hence the potential unfinished product.
I know this is not a OMSI screenshot thing but I think it is not fair on the maker if this was not mentioned in the discussion.
I am happy to tell you guys the details and translate the important bits - but I am not sure should I do it here or open a new topic?

Anyway - this is OMSI screenshot topic, so let me post a screenshot:
41409055504_9594134c2b_b.jpg

Reactions: Darth Melchett

∞ Studio

Repainter || NEED HELP WITH BLENDER! :D
Banned Member
Mar 25, 2018
Portsmouth
Maybe a bit off-topic - but there was some conflict between the makers and their fans on Facebook,
and has led to the bus being released probably earlier than expected, hence the potential unfinished product.
I know this is not a OMSI screenshot thing but I think it is not fair on the maker if this was not mentioned in the discussion.
I am happy to tell you guys the details and translate the important bits - but I am not sure should I do it here or open a new topic?

Anyway - this is OMSI screenshot topic, so let me post a screenshot:
41409055504_9594134c2b_b.jpg
Thanks for the info bud! If you could open a new thread to translate would be awesome! Thanks again, haz

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread