OMSI & OMSI 2 Screenshots

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Rob_Devs

All time legend/Salisbury Reds Driver
Jan 29, 2016
Salisbury, Wiltshre
Salisbury 1577.PNG

I think the driver of this bus got a bit lost trying to find the UTC... He somehow managed to go 250miles out of the way!! At least he's making the most of the scenery

Mar 5, 2017
bus 1.png
bus 2.png
double deck.png

Sadly these repaints will not be released because I want to make sure everything will be perfect for starters and also I have the seat texture problems mainly with the NX seat texture to show on my repaints. I hope you understand

Anyway enjoy these couple of pics and give me a couple of comments of what you think of them

Dec 29, 2016
YouTube
View attachment 29175 View attachment 29176 View attachment 29177

Sadly these repaints will not be released because I want to make sure everything will be perfect for starters and also I have the seat texture problems mainly with the NX seat texture to show on my repaints. I hope you understand

Anyway enjoy these couple of pics and give me a couple of comments of what you think of them
They look amazing! Just one negative from me: the number plates on the b7l. There is a way to make it the right colours. You just make sure that where the plate is on the bus, you colour that part with the right colour then you are done!

Mar 5, 2017
They look amazing! Just one negative from me: the number plates on the b7l. There is a way to make it the right colours. You just make sure that where the plate is on the bus, you colour that part with the right colour then you are done!
Ik it was a bit late a night when I was doing the B7L so I didn’t have much time cause I felt really tired, but thanks for the feedback I will go back and try and fix that problem.

Feb 6, 2018
Warren Farm
20180517132452_1.jpg

I'm gutted they won't be released but they are absolutely brilliant! I must ask though, why does the regional ALX have a red border around the display? The repaints on the Eclipse are excellent, very life-like!

Mar 5, 2017
Warren Farm View attachment 29183

I'm gutted they won't be released but they are absolutely brilliant! I must ask though, why does the regional ALX have a red border around the display? The repaints on the Eclipse are excellent, very life-like!
The red border is just a little error, I made in the making. It can be fixed just will take a bit of time cause of the way I did it was a bit awkward, but thanks for the feedback il try and fix that problem .