OMSI & OMSI 2 Screenshots Jan 2016 to March 2020 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 20, 2017
A First Berkshire Citaro is seen in Cotterell, but broke down a bit later.

Omsi 2018-05-16 12-46-14-09.jpg

Omsi 2018-05-16 13-06-19-29.jpg

Omsi 2018-05-16 13-06-26-87.jpg

Reactions: callumbarton

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Londonmidland40

S Stock Member
Nov 12, 2016
bus 1.png
bus 2.png
double deck.png

Sadly these repaints will not be released because I want to make sure everything will be perfect for starters and also I have the seat texture problems mainly with the NX seat texture to show on my repaints. I hope you understand

Anyway enjoy these couple of pics and give me a couple of comments of what you think of them

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
View attachment 29175View attachment 29176View attachment 29177

Sadly these repaints will not be released because I want to make sure everything will be perfect for starters and also I have the seat texture problems mainly with the NX seat texture to show on my repaints. I hope you understand

Anyway enjoy these couple of pics and give me a couple of comments of what you think of them
They look amazing! Just one negative from me: the number plates on the b7l. There is a way to make it the right colours. You just make sure that where the plate is on the bus, you colour that part with the right colour then you are done!

Londonmidland40

S Stock Member
Nov 12, 2016
They look amazing! Just one negative from me: the number plates on the b7l. There is a way to make it the right colours. You just make sure that where the plate is on the bus, you colour that part with the right colour then you are done!
Ik it was a bit late a night when I was doing the B7L so I didn’t have much time cause I felt really tired, but thanks for the feedback I will go back and try and fix that problem.

Reactions: MylesW

Mikey

Howdy.
Feb 6, 2018
Warren Farm
20180517132452_1.jpg

I'm gutted they won't be released but they are absolutely brilliant! I must ask though, why does the regional ALX have a red border around the display? The repaints on the Eclipse are excellent, very life-like!

Reactions: MatthewHarrison49

Londonmidland40

S Stock Member
Nov 12, 2016
Warren FarmView attachment 29183

I'm gutted they won't be released but they are absolutely brilliant! I must ask though, why does the regional ALX have a red border around the display? The repaints on the Eclipse are excellent, very life-like!
The red border is just a little error, I made in the making. It can be fixed just will take a bit of time cause of the way I did it was a bit awkward, but thanks for the feedback il try and fix that problem .

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread