OMSI & OMSI 2 Screenshots Jan 2016 to March 2020 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
Or just dont edit pictures of repaints so they look incorrect, learned that mistake myself.
Yeah, the only thing you really need to add to a screenshot to keep it looking as authentic as possible, is the sharpen tool/a slight dash of brightness and maybe a slight rotation to it, then it should be good to go. I feel as though gaming screenshots don't need filters to be applied to it.

Yeah, the only thing you really need to add to a screenshot to keep it looking as authentic as possible, is the sharpen tool/a slight dash of brightness and maybe a slight rotation to it, then it should be good to go. I feel as though gaming screenshots don't need filters to be applied to it.
Hence why i stopped editing my own repaint screenshots, it makes them look worse than the raw image, editing them to look like IRL is going to do that also nothing will ever be %100 correct, you could paint the Citaro, A21, ALX400 all with the exact same colours park them next to each other they'll all look different, i do agree with sharpening though.

Advertisement

Hence why i stopped editing my own repaint screenshots, it makes them look worse than the raw image, editing them to look like IRL is going to do that also nothing will ever be %100 correct, you could paint the Citaro, A21, ALX400 all with the exact same colours park them next to each other they'll all look different, i do agree with sharpening though.

Well I've changed the photo now I hope it's to both of your standards! ;)

Badger

Banned Member
Oct 22, 2016
The latest bus out of Badger's Virtual Arriva Southern counties garage is GN07AVE (3818) After wearing the previous SX connect livery, she was painted into Interurban. Seen here running NIS back to the depot for delivery. She's one of 5 Ex-Fastrack's painted out of SX Connect.
20181023230911_1.jpg

20181023230811_1.jpg

20181023230946_1.jpg

Advertisement

Castlemilk37

98% Organic Human (may contain traces of asbestos)
Jun 29, 2016
1 Muriel Street, Barrhead
The latest bus out of Badger's Virtual Arriva Southern counties garage is GN07AVE (3818) After wearing the previous SX connect livery, she was painted into Interurban. Seen here running NIS back to the depot for delivery. She's one of 5 Ex-Fastrack's painted out of SX Connect.
(Pictures Removed)
Has this been retrofitted with civics?

Advertisement

Oh my goodness I'm so glad this is being made! :eek:
I saw this bus once, and only once about 5-6 years ago near Bournemouth Station. :D
I was so surprised to see a bendy bus there! (they're really rare where I used to live, and also where I live now) :eek:
Is it going to be released here on FellowsFilm? Many thanks in advance! :)

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread