TBOS Repaint Requests (1 Viewer)

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Unfortunately, tonight I must announce something very sad.
@Ddogb, @MrChips and @Ecronbuses have all chosen to leave 'The British OMSI Studios'. This means that they are taking the COSMIC brand with them. This section of TBOS will now be known as 'TBOS Repaint Requests'. This brings the requests team down to 2 active repainters (Including myself) This means that we will be taking no repaint requests for the close future, and any current requests will be put on hold until can get together a bigger repaint request team to complete your repaint requests. Upon this, I am asking if a Moderator or anyone with the permissions to do so, to archive this thread for the time being. If you want to keep updated on the situation of this sub-team, I offer you an invite to the TBOS Repaint Requests discord server. Thank you for reading this notice.
Really sad to hear that... :(
But putting that aside, I wish both teams the best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

J_Finney

The Father of Xceed VBC
Feb 8, 2017
Southend, England
I would love an E200MMC in First Essex Airlink Livery/here or pier to air livery, see attached photo for reference (Best photo I could get for airlink).
If the double deck livery on the first picture could be replicated on MS G3 and E400MMC when released that'd be great. Thanks!

Attachments

• E200MMC-AIRLINK.jpg
    E200MMC-AIRLINK.jpg
    772.1 KB · Views: 62
  • E200MMC-Heretoair.jpg
    E200MMC-Heretoair.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 40
  • e400mmc.jpg
    e400mmc.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 38

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread