Roblox Screenshots and General Discussion (1 Viewer)

Well, before i post anything about this, i think it'll be a first of a kind on these fourms :tongueout: Anyways here we go...
So during the last week or so i have been developing a game on ROBLOX yes, you heard me, ROBLOX :D A railway game called "Railway World" it's not based on anything just from out my imagination. The game it includes class 150s, 158s, Enviro400 MMCs and much much more vehicles and trains. To play the game you must sign up and make a free account on ROBLOX, sign up here: Railway World (ALPHA) 2.0 Please note: The game is MILES from done and I will try to make some progress to the map most days. Screenshots are below:
Screenshot_13.png

[IMAGE EXPUNGED - depicted bus with advert containing controversial political content]

Screenshot_18.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FD&CO

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
No. Just no, this forum is for OMSI only. Not kiddie little games.
"OMSI" only... god... someone needs an eye test. Tell me why there are threads for ETS2, Flight Sim and Train Simulator then. Roblox ain't as bad as you think it is (Screenshots Below) LOT'S OF PEOPLE JUST DECEIVE THINGS BY LOOKS. Before you comment criticism on other people look at your own self. Roblox is not just for kids it's played by a wide range of ages. Do you know how hard it is to script all elements and items for a game?... No you don't, so don't criticize what i do and play. :mad:

Screenshot_19.png
Screenshot_20.png

For Goodness Sake not ROBLOX
Read my reply above.

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread