SCS On The Road: The wheels go round and round (1 Viewer)

We continue our journey across Europe, meeting fans of our games and making new friendships on the way. After visiting several races, we dare to say that our sim trailer and our crew have become a part of the big family that is the traveling band of FIA European Truck Racing Championship. We continue our mission to become more visible to the transportation industry, hoping for new opportunities and new partnerships that would help us further improve our games.

We have returned from the most recent FIA ETRC race at Le Mans tired but excited. It's still very inspiring talking to our fans, even if may hit a language barrier problem from time to time. We have also managed to start or continue some very promising business opportunity discussions.

2GdwDB51VHh5i8BJSu7WrVJOFnEliyqG.jpeg
Truck racing at Le Mans has a long tradition, it is one of the biggest events on the circuit, and it has a really unique atmosphere. On the parking lots all around, there were hundreds and hundreds of really amazing trucks, with lots of tuning and cool paint jobs. The Saturday evening truck parade was breathtaking, and the crazy evening stung show and fireworks attracted crowds of tens of thousands. Witnessing this aspect of the trucking phenomenon is still an eye opener for most of us, even if we have tried to touch it in our games for some years already. Let us share a few photos from the event with you...

2GdwDB51VHh5i8BJSu7WrVJOFnEliyqG.jpeg2GdwDB51VHh5i8BJSu7WrVJOFnEliyqG.jpeg

There are only a few days left before the very last race weekend of this season's FIA European Truck Racing Championship. It is taking place at Circuito del Jarama in Spain, on the 7th and 8th of October. We will be very happy to meet our Spanish fans who make it to Jarama and to our sim trailer, please come and try our games on our 4D motion seats.

2GdwDB51VHh5i8BJSu7WrVJOFnEliyqG.jpeg

Right after Jarama, we will be in a hurry again, as we are looking forward to meeting our Polish fans at the Warsaw Games Week!​
2GdwDB51VHh5i8BJSu7WrVJOFnEliyqG.gif

Read on the SCS Blog...
(Credit: SCS Software)

Users who are viewing this thread