Scunthorpe Help

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.
  • Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.
Oct 25, 2016
I downloaded the Scunthorpe Map and I checked the missing objects and splines on maptools.

But there are no missing objects and splines on maptools and when I load OMSI 2, the sky shows.

What do I do??

busman16

Apr 5, 2016
Do you have the required vehicles? if so start the map with "load map without buses" button selected

Tayte44

Mar 25, 2018
go back on to the download and look at the requiered downloads just under Review button

Oct 25, 2016
Oct 25, 2016
I removed the map and installed it again.

But when I checked the missing splines and objects, there are 304 missing objects and 20 splines.

I checked the folders and they have already been put in the correct folders.

It still says that there are 20 missing splines.

ross4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Staff Team Leader
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
You've obviously not installed the map correctly otherwise you wouldn't have missing assets.

Try again, installing every dependency, following the installation instructions properly.

ross4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Staff Team Leader
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
Attach your logfile (can be found in OMSI 2\Logfile.txt) to a message and we can have a look for you :)