1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Site Outage

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Tom, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Tom

Tom Supreme Leader of the USA Administrator

Firstly, our sincere apologies for the site outage we've had over the past 24 hours or so. This is due to an issue with our files CDN (cdn.fellowsfilm.co.uk) that occurred last night at around 7:30PM (BST). We do not currently know exactly what caused this, but will be investigating further to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

No data, apart from files stored on our CDN between 31st August - 5th September, has been lost or compromised.

You can find a full log of the outage here:
    If you have uploaded a file on the Downloads Centre between around 7am on the 31st August and the time of the outage (around 7:30pm on the 5th September), it is likely that your uploaded files will need to be recovered. We have temporarily removed all affected downloads from public view, and will contact anybody who is required to re-upload their file via. PM in a timely manner.

Any images uploaded in posts or elsewhere on the site will unfortunately have also been lost.
    Feel free to edit any posts you feel necessary, or report the post if you wish for it to be deleted by a moderator.

We appreciate your patience whilst we dealt with this issue, and welcome any questions or queries you may have below.

2. Myles W

Myles W Somebody You will probably never meet

Aww no people if you have had any likes from people during the outage that had images, you have also lost those likes as i jjst found out as i had 85 or 86 before the outage and now just have 80 (at the time of writing this message!

3. Tom

Tom Supreme Leader of the USA Administrator

That'd be because I've deleted all of the SotM submissions, so your likes from that post would've been lost.

Myles W likes this.
  4. Kyle Clemenkucc

Kyle Clemenkucc Once called bus enthusiasts sad. Now is one.

Well at least I haven't lost my swanky animated Profile Pic :tongueout:

Tom and Myles W like this.