SotM February 2017 "Competition": Submissions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
February 2017: Competition

As decided by last month's winner (@btv), this month's SotM theme is Competition.

Please post all of your screenshots below, all based on the theme of 'Competition', and the winning image will be published onto the forum homepage at the end of the month.

The winner, as always, will be decided in a public poll.

The rules are simple:​
  • Each member may only enter one screenshot (we'll ignore all but the last screenshot you submit).​
  • You can interpret the theme however you like, in any game you choose.​
  • In order to make things a little fairer, the previous month's winner will not be entered into the poll (screenshots can still be entered, but they can't win).​
  • Content that breaks the forum rules is of course not permitted (this includes obscenity).​
The deadline for submissions is the 25th February 2017 at 6pm. The polls will then be opened to vote for the winner, closing on 28th February 2017 at 5pm. Please note that all times are in GMT.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member of staff.

Best of luck! :sunglasses:​

junaid1510

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/QB5bbH4gv9
Oct 20, 2016
Willesden, London
My first ever entry
upload_2017-2-16_4-4-57.png

Reactions: Sparrow 76

Advertisement

Aug 1, 2016
Wales
My entry -
NAT (New Adventure Travel) VS Cardiff Bus.
Cardiff Bus and NAT have had a rivalry for years. While Cardiff Bus is the main competitor in the Cardiff and Vale area, NAT have grown as a company and now operate in the exact same areas as Cardiff Bus, but have actually expanded across the whole of Wales.

Both have been trying to copy each other's routes to maximise profits; NAT went as far as to include a 'not-such-a-good-idea' advertisement campaign on the back of their Optare Solos (I'll let you lot discover this for yourselves, save me getting into trouble :tongueout: )

Anyway, as we are all eagerly still waiting for the release of Cardiff and London, I've decided to take the photo outside Cotterell bus station, as I believe it has a very Cardiff-type feel (minus the German 1980s AI, *cough*, but please excuse that).

sotmDraft.jpg

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement

BigOmsiFan

The Real Guy, The Best Guy, Known as ButteredToast
Mar 19, 2016
Blackpool
Competitive run to Blackpool on a miserable Sunday evening, with bus giant Stagecoach vs the Blackpool based independent Catch22Bus.

61 has to wait time on its schedule, but meanwhile the Catch22 driver has noticed a good amount of passengers to grab up over at the next stop and goes for it. Good thing to do as the only vehicles on the whole street are just the two buses.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread