Repaints Stagecoach Repaint Pack for London Citybus C400R (1 Viewer)

SamNeedham123

Founder of The Truck Stop
May 19, 2016
Louth, England
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Jason submitted a new resource:

Stagecoach Skinpack for London Citybus 400R - Variety of Liveries from the Stagecoach Fleet for the London Citybus 400R

So, I've finally had chance to create some new skins and put together a Skinpack! This edition of Stagecoach Skinpacks is for the recently released London Citybus 400R and currently includes three different skins; Stagecoach Standard (reworked) and Stagecoach InterConnect (Pink & Purple/Gold & Purple). I hope for the Stagecoach Skinpack Project to be ongoing and increase in both size and quality over time with new liveries and designs being introduced as time goes on.

If you haven't already...

Read more about this resource...

Advertisement

SamNeedham123

May 19, 2016
Louth, England
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
It has been nearly a week since the initial release of this Repaint Pack and I'm really pleased with the popularity of the Mod and never thought it would be as popular as it had been! I would like to thank each and every one of you for downloading and trying my work out! With the release of the 'Scania' variant of the C400, I will be working over the coming days to create versions of the Skins that will be fully compatible as well as increasing the number of Stagecoach Skins available.

With kind permission from @[EN]MilPop14, he has allowed for me to slightly rework his Stagecoach Magic Bus Livery for release in the pack, although it's very different to the Stagecoach Liveries I'm used to, it certainly looks really nice and only requires some stickers to be stuck on the windows, and then it'll be ready for the pack! I'm also in talks with some other creators about including their liveries in this pack to create it the ultimate resource for Stagecoach-related stuff for the C400!
20161027214559_1-jpg.1568

20161027214656_1-jpg.1569

D

DVA_MEKA18

It has been nearly a week since the initial release of this Repaint Pack and I'm really pleased with the popularity of the Mod and never thought it would be as popular as it had been! I would like to thank each and every one of you for downloading and trying my work out! With the release of the 'Scania' variant of the C400, I will be working over the coming days to create versions of the Skins that will be fully compatible as well as increasing the number of Stagecoach Skins available.

With kind permission from @[EN]MilPop14, he has allowed for me to slightly rework his Stagecoach Magic Bus Livery for release in the pack, although it's very different to the Stagecoach Liveries I'm used to, it certainly looks really nice and only requires some stickers to be stuck on the windows, and then it'll be ready for the pack! I'm also in talks with some other creators about including their liveries in this pack to create it the ultimate resource for Stagecoach-related stuff for the C400!
20161027214559_1-jpg.1568

20161027214656_1-jpg.1569
Brillant looking forward to it and the bowdenham branding would be brilliant

SamNeedham123

May 19, 2016
Louth, England
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Jason updated Stagecoach Skinpack for London Citybus 400R with a new update entry:

Fixes & Improvements, Magic Bus Reworked & BBC Children in Need Liveries!

I would first like to thank every one of you who has taken the time to download and try out my work, I really appreciate that! Here's the latest version of the Stagecoach Skinpack for London Citybus 400. Please note, if you have downloaded the previous version, please uninstall that version as the new version has new file paths, and it'll help avoid potential problems!

Change Log:
- Introduction of Stagecoach Magic Bus Livery thanks to [EN] MilPop14!
- Added Window Textures to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Advertisement

SamNeedham123

May 19, 2016
Louth, England
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I have received reports from one or two people regarding the latest update, it seems that there are some issues where the windows are just showing as white. I am not able to pinpoint this issue exactly at the moment, as I haven't received enough data about which skins are affected, etc, but my guess currently may be that the files from V1.0 haven't fully been removed, therefore causing a conflict. If you are facing issues such as this, please make sure than the V1.0 files have been fully removed! If the issue persists, please don't hesitate to get in contact with me!

SamNeedham123

May 19, 2016
Louth, England
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Jason updated Stagecoach Skinpack for London Citybus 400R with a new update entry:

Important Bug Fix For Those with V2.0!

I would like to apologize for any issues you may have had with V2.0, this version solves the problems and things should work perfectly now! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Please remember to delete the files from V1.0 or V2.0 to ensure mod reliability!

Changes Since V2.0
- Bug Fixed where Windows on the C400R would show as white & on C400R Express, livery and windows would show as white.

SamNeedham123

May 19, 2016
Louth, England
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him

It's all Gone Continental!

It's been some time since the last version of the Stagecoach Skinpack for C400R, but I'm pleased to finally announce V3.0! Due to other projects, V3 isn't the largest update in the world, but brings along a new livery.

Back in 2016, Stagecoach in Manchester launched the Chinese New Year Livery to Fleet No. 19328 (MX08 UBV) to celebrate the Chinese New Year, and the livery has now made it onto the C400R in OMSi for the upcoming celebrations on 28th January. Happy Chinese New Year, all, and...

SamNeedham123

May 19, 2016
Louth, England
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him

More Branding & Fixes...

For this version, a few updates and fixes have been made. These are;

- The addition of InterConnect Branding for the Pink & Purple Stagecoach InterConnect Livery.
- The addition of some extra Window Stickers on some liveries.
- Small adjustments and prettifications to most of the liveries.

Please ensure you follow the install instructions, happy driving! :D

SamNeedham123

May 19, 2016
Louth, England
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Jason updated Stagecoach Repaint Pack for London Citybus C400R with a new update entry:

Patches and Updates

It's been quite some time since my C400R pack has seen some love. Since the release of my NCT pack, I have received many requests to remake this pack using the new HD template as well as update with newer interiors and more variety.

I'm pleased to announce this latest version, which includes repaints designed completely from scratch, from the ground up! All with newly polished interiors, too!

Unfortunately, due to limited amounts of time and other projects being worked on, I felt it was...

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread