Streetlight (2 Viewers)

Hello All,

I have started to design and make a streetlight because i have had enough of waiting (sorry for being impatient), and i was just wondering if instead of starting from scratch anybody has a starting point i can start from like an exterior model or something.

Also if one is going to be released soonish than tell me and i will just wait

Cheers,

Kieron

Attachments

• 28391579441_3dbdefdc2b_b.jpg
    28391579441_3dbdefdc2b_b.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 35

FirstBro

First Yorkshire's Managing Director
Uhh, it's spelled "Streetlite".

Anyway to answer your question, there is an exterior model out there but you have to pay a lot of money for it. I personally would love a Streetlite to be made since a Streetdeck is being made at the moment, and i personally love both. Here's the model, you can request it to be game ready as well but its A LOT of extra money:
3D model of WrightBus StreetLite 2017
1538310612512.png

Attachments

• 1538310607706.png
    1538310607706.png
    719.1 KB · Views: 13

Advertisement

Advertisement

Uhh, it's spelled "Streetlite".

Anyway to answer your question, there is an exterior model out there but you have to pay a lot of money for it. I personally would love a Streetlite to be made since a Streetdeck is being made at the moment, and i personally love both. Here's the model, you can request it to be game ready as well but its A LOT of extra money:
3D model of WrightBus StreetLite 2017
View attachment 34748
So that means there is one for omsi and you have to pay? I'm confused, or do you just have it to finish off in Blender?

FirstBro

First Yorkshire's Managing Director
So that means there is one for omsi and you have to pay? I'm confused, or do you just have it to finish off in Blender?
No, there isn't one for OMSI yet. The model however IS available but it is very expensive. For just the base model, you'd have to do the interior, scripting, sounds etc.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread