Tourist Bus Simulator...

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

LT586

Oct 25, 2016
Squirrel tries out an early access test version.

What do we think, the usual TML sounds for vehicles, dull and unimaginable and the same concept as Bus & Cable Car Simulator but with UE4 and PeDePe's economic style system.

I personally think it looks amazing but hmmm

Apr 20, 2018
Squirrel tries out an early access test version.

What do we think, the usual TML sounds for vehicles, dull and unimaginable and the same concept as Bus & Cable Car Simulator but with UE4 and PeDePe's economic style system.

I personally think it looks amazing but hmmm
I got it today and one thing I have found is with no employees my coaches dissapear

FirstBro

Wright Eclipse Urban Pleb
Mar 13, 2017
Meh, doesn't really interest me imo, since it's coaches. Plus like most new bus simulators, they'll never beat OMSI.

LT586

Oct 25, 2016
OMSI needs more content imo its slack at the minute. Too many WIP promises and screenshots but little gets finished. But overall still 100 times better than anything else imo.

Tom99962

Creator Of Radington.
Jun 3, 2017
OMSI needs more content imo its slack at the minute. Too many WIP promises and screenshots but little gets finished. But overall still 100 times better than anything else imo.
Perhaps more things will be completed if the majority of the community was 13+ and didn’t spam Creators with: “THE MAP ISNT WORKING!” Or “I’ve installed it correctly but the bus doesn’t show in the selector”.

FirstBro

Wright Eclipse Urban Pleb
Mar 13, 2017
Perhaps more things will be completed if the majority of the community was 13+ and didn’t spam Creators with: “THE MAP ISNT WORKING!” Or “I’ve installed it correctly but the bus doesn’t show in the selector”.
And maybe would be completed if people didn't spam asking for release dates..

LT586

Oct 25, 2016
I knew how everyone would react but still funny the responses. You all do make me laugh that's for certain. Especially Tom, nail on the head mate

Dec 10, 2015
The extra management and RPG element to this might extend the game play a bit. The thing I found with Fernbus is that once you've done a few tours, that's it, you've seen the whole game. The entire map looks identical, there's just nothing to do. It seems interesting from the videos I've seen but won't be getting it for quite a while anyway.