Train Sim World: West Somerset Railway (1 Viewer)

whsde

OMSI 2 Designer of all things York Buses
Dec 28, 2017
York
The next DLC to Tran Sim World appears to be the West Somerset Railway. No videos or trailers yet, however it would appear we are getting a class 47, class 09 and some Mk 1 Coaches. However, I was hoping for some steam locomotives. What's peoples opinions? How do you feel Train Sim World is developing?
TSW-Desktop-Wallpaper-01.jpg

Advertisement

Oct 24, 2016
Cymru
I would honest;y love to see the ECML with Class 91s, The Class 800 and HSTs. However The full route. I'd rather wait a year or two for the full route tbh

They’ve got premise with some of the GWML already, and it wouldn’t be too difficult to extend that in stages, so to Swindon - then to Bristol Parkway and so on.

I would love to see some full route as so far what has been shown hasn’t enticed me to jump ship - I’m still waiting to see where TSW goes in development.

For now I’ll stick to TS2018 where we have full / almost complete routes, in exchange for the less fancy visuals

Advertisement

whsde

Dec 28, 2017
York
They’ve got premise with some of the GWML already, and it wouldn’t be too difficult to extend that in stages, so to Swindon - then to Bristol Parkway and so on.

I would love to see some full route as so far what has been shown hasn’t enticed me to jump ship - I’m still waiting to see where TSW goes in development.

For now I’ll stick to TS2018 where we have full / almost complete routes, in exchange for the less fancy visuals
Yeah! Good conclusion. I reckon they’re trying to show off many different places and scenarios to show off the game first, then they’ll put more effort in.

I also wish GWML was extended

Reactions: Cauterize1750

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
DTG have mentioned the dev tools, using the UE4 editor, naturally. Which from just a brief look, looks interesting to 64bit Train Sim has yet to appear, they said today 11/10/18 but nothing yet. If there's Dev tools now for TSW, once some mods come for sounds etc, I'll definitely move over.

Reactions: whsde

whsde

Dec 28, 2017
York
DTG have mentioned the dev tools, using the UE4 editor, naturally. Which from just a brief look, looks interesting to 64bit Train Sim has yet to appear, they said today 11/10/18 but nothing yet. If there's Dev tools now for TSW, once some mods come for sounds etc, I'll definitely move over.
Looks amazing, but I'm looking forward to whatever DT Games offer us next for TSW. I'm definitely hoping for another UK Based Line or route. I'd love to see some of the ECML! Shouldn't be long now.

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
The next DLC to Tran Sim World appears to be the West Somerset Railway. No videos or trailers yet, however it would appear we are getting a class 47, class 09 and some Mk 1 Coaches. However, I was hoping for some steam locomotives. What's peoples opinions? How do you feel Train Sim World is developing?
View attachment 29088
Yes, steam engines would be good, but DTG stated that we won't be getting any at the moment as the game engine (Unreal Engine 4) doesn't support it.
Don't know all the intricacies.

Reactions: Albastru
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread