Train simulator dump file error (1 Viewer)

Apr 16, 2016
Hi there,

Last week I purchased two new routes for TS2017 (Bristol to Cardiff and Chatham mainline) but upon attempting to load these routes I get the following error or play these routes. I managed to load the Chatham mainline before it crashed with this error approximately 10 mins in.
upload_2017-10-14_18-45-22.png

I have googled the error and have followed the solutions, these being validating the files and clearing the cache in the game but these have no effect. Does anyone have any idea on how to solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Many Thanks
Thomas

CrazyShark Gaming

A SHARK-ing person
Jul 31, 2016
Grays, Essex, UK
Hi there,

Last week I purchased two new routes for TS2017 (Bristol to Cardiff and Chatham mainline) but upon attempting to load these routes I get the following error or play these routes. I managed to load the Chatham mainline before it crashed with this error approximately 10 mins in.
View attachment 19724
I have googled the error and have followed the solutions, these being validating the files and clearing the cache in the game but these have no effect. Does anyone have any idea on how to solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Many Thanks
Thomas
It's a problem with the game itself, everyone gets a dump file at some point

Advertisement

Apr 16, 2016
Whenever you install something for train sim, you MUST clear the cache. Things won't work properly if you don't. BTW, is the issue fixed?
I did clear cache before running but that did not help. I have lowered the in game settings which helped me get the chatham mainline working but not the south wales. So 50% there. :) I also got the AP175 soundpack but that should not really effect this?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread