Buses TransBus ALX400 - Dennis Trident 2 (London) (2 Viewers)

Advertisement

EvadRave

Forum Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Feb 3, 2016
ok i did that but the bus is not even appearing on the menus when i try and spawn it in even though i put the folder into my omsi 2 directory and it told me to replace files which i did. Im not quite sure what the issue is
Inside the .7z file is a OMSI 2 folder, Copy the folders inside of this folder to your omsi directory. It sounds like you've installed it incorrectly by copying the OMSI 2 folder into your OMSI 2 folder which would explain why it doesn't show.

Inside the .7z file is a OMSI 2 folder, Copy the folders inside of this folder to your omsi directory. It sounds like you've installed it incorrectly by copying the OMSI 2 folder into your OMSI 2 folder which would explain why it doesn't show.
When you say omsi 2 directory do you mean Program files (x86) Steam, steamapps, common, Omsi 2
1635795720043.png

so shall i shouldnt put the mods inside of that folder but instead drag them in here
1635796498774.png

Post automatically merged:

Yes. I can clearly see in your screenshot the OMSI 2 Folder inside the OMSI 2 folder which I'm guessing is where all mods you've tried to install are and is why they are not working.
or do i need to put it in the second omsi 2 folder the one that i have highlighted
1635796615384.png

EvadRave

Forum Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Feb 3, 2016
so shall i shouldnt put the mods inside of that folder but instead drag them in here View attachment 95024
Post automatically merged:

or do i need to put it in the second omsi 2 folder the one that i have highlighted View attachment 95025
That second OMSI 2 folder should not be there at all. It only exists from installing things wrong.

Advertisement

Apr 15, 2020
I've downloaded the bus though it seems the London HOF file isn't included. I've looked at the manual to see it says anything but nothing there. Is there any clarification as to why there's no London HOF file?
There is a London HOF file made by Whisky on VirtualHub. You will need to make an account over there to download it. Make sure you check the spam box for the verification email. As said above, the ALX400 London variant came out a few years before London came out so naturally wouldn't come with the London HOF by default

Reactions: KsW22

Advertisement

iiBus

Edinburgh bus enthusiast & Downloads moderator
Downloads Moderator
Outreach
Mar 8, 2020
Scotland, United Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him
I would if I got one!!!! when I click the download link all I get is a wordpad file
Seems you have tried to open a .7z using the wordp..ad software before. You need to install 7zip, and once installed, right click the london alx400 file, press "open with" then select 7zip. Now you should be able to access, and extract it using 7zip.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread