Buses TransBus ALX400 - Dennis Trident 2 (London) (1 Viewer)

Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him
V3D quit because of community backlash. Who knows if he comes back? Besides, its a very specific spec, and the only buses I know of that are like this are Dublin Bus' pre-single-door ALX400s, and Stagecoach 17497. I don't think that specific spec is ever going to be made by legal means. And that's where I'm going to leave it.
The old Cambridge Park and Ride ALX400s were dual door too and they had FlipDot matrix displays.

Advertisement

Anyone able to identify what sound mod/engine this is?

I know the guy in the video was using the regional version. However, someone asked about the sound in the comments and the uploader answered stating that it's only out for the London Spec. I asked the uploader on another video that showed the same engine sounds and he replied saying that he got the sound mod off Fellowfilms. I've looked around and all I see are the recent MB Workshop mod (wouldn't be this one as this was released after his video) and Badger's soundpack. I've tested all of Badger's ones and none sound like the one in the video so I'm guessing it's not from his soundset.

Advertisement

Redshark91

planning and building
Oct 23, 2016
sheffield
trello.com
Pronouns
He/Him
the coins in the cash tray don't match to the value you click. (5p=1p 10p=2p 20p=50p 50p=5p £1=10p £2=20p), this is on BOTW 2.9 and Cotterell 1.1. I have the new GBP pack. is this a known bug or issues with my omsi. (does not effect ALX400R bus)Recently update to Cottterell 1.1 cant remember if same on V1)). thanks.

Reactions: Oliver Kirkby

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread