Buses Transbus ALX400 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WIP shots of the Transbus Tidents 2 / ALX400. It's at an early stage of development so please don't judge as there's more to come ;)
1ef27dacf925c1aa614ab6d507fe53d8.jpeg

7GRK9xzav286D0r_ifZxJRqdcWQ8Aucl.jpeg
Moderators edit: Topic moved into a new Work in Progress thread.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement

Hello, would it be possible to buy an early copy of the ALX 400? If so please let me know @ [email protected]. I'd anything between £10 to £20 for it.
Please don't ask for an early copy of the bus. This is a private Beta to which all testers have already been chosen for. Developers do not take bribes, monetary or otherwise.

Thanks!

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
Is there any way I could earn early access, it seems like you've done such amazing work and I'm dying to use your bus model as the main basis for my new fleet.
How about you wait for it to be released like the rest of us? V3D has chosen the testers and it is unlikely that someone who is nagging him will get to join the team.

Advertisement

DaCookie! // MFF76

Connexions are obviously THE BEST!
Apr 1, 2016
Yorkshire
Normally, beta testers will have a good popularity in the Omsi world, or have a decent amount of subs on YouTube so people can see the videos..Citaro2013, Eamons etc.
However, the developers word is final, and paying £20 for a BETA bus is a waste of money when it will be fully released, with most of the bugs squashed for NO MONEY whatsoever. If you like it, then donate as V3D has said!

D

Deleted member 422

Normally, beta testers will have a good popularity in the Omsi world, or have a decent amount of subs on YouTube so people can see the videos..Citaro2013, Eamons etc.
However, the developers word is final, and paying £20 for a BETA bus is a waste of money when it will be fully released, with most of the bugs squashed for NO MONEY whatsoever. If you like it, then donate as V3D has said!
I disagree with that statement I'm afraid. Popularity has no correlation with successfulness as a beta testers, and vice versa. Popularity is no guarantee of effective testing, and completely disregarding the fact that some of the people more apt to provide feedback are not popular at all...

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
As with what Kieron said, I strongly disagree with that too! Yes, there are popular members who are part of various testing teams, however most people always provide betas to people they trust. Moreover, developers tend to go with people who actually do provide feedback. There have been many times I will have people testing things out, but they do not provide any form of feedback, they're more or less "yes men"... Also, with regards to people such as C2013 and Eamon, most developers do need to do some form of PR for their projects, and it is always best to go with a popular youtuber to get your work out there.

Sorry, I was new to the forum. (By that I mean I rarely read or post in forums). I did not at first realise it would be released for free. I did not mean to cause annoyance or arguments. I was just eager to acquire the bus now I know I will gladly just wait. I'm sorry to anyone my comment may have annoyed. And I'm sorry to @V3DStudios for asking.

Reactions: V3D and Frenzie 2

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread