Maps [UKDT] Cotterell (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Advertisement

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Settings > AI traffic

Make sure that schedule priority is set to max (I don't really know what effect this has), then make sure Scheduled Vehicles (Buses) (I think it's called this) is at a decent value. Check other settings on that page which look like they may have an effect.

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
I found a small bug in the map after the roundabout on the hill. The two AI Buses wont move because they're too close together.
That issue has always been there, but I only went and made it a whole lot worse by running the route with shorter intervals. Unfortunately it only happens intermittently, which makes it an absolute pain to test solutions to... :(

I know this is not about Cotterell but where can I download the English voice pack?
I'm not sure if it was ever released as a standalone pack, if it was it was probably on Aussiex. It has been passed around various English-speaking maps over the years.

Where are the settings to allow Ai buses?
In the "AI-Traffic" tab of the settings there's a "Schedule priority" slider. On 1, you won't see any AI buses at all, which is useful for those playing on potatoes. On 2, you'll get only U18 and X18 buses. On 3, you'll also get U28 and other local AI services. On 4 you'll get AI trains.
Also note that the route is only 24-hours during term time, and varies in frequency between ~5 minutes and 60 minutes depending on time of day.

If you still can't get an AI buses, you're sure you're running the latest version of the map and have the C400R installed, perhaps you could upload logfile.txt from your OMSI 2 directory after you've run Cotterell, so we can see what errors have been thrown?

Advertisement

When I load up the game, all I see is this:
20180525155630_1.jpg

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread