Maps [UKDT] Cotterell (3 Viewers)

Hello, I do not have any passengers on mine or other buses on this route ONLY. I've checked the timetable etc. I used to get passengers but this only occurred recently. The only thing I'm not certain is the year this is supposed to be set. Does anyone know? Other than that I'm not sure what caused this. Factor passengers and such has not been changed ever since I first downloaded so that's not the cause.

Advertisement

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
Hello, I do not have any passengers on mine or other buses on this route ONLY. I've checked the timetable etc. I used to get passengers but this only occurred recently. The only thing I'm not certain is the year this is supposed to be set. Does anyone know? Other than that I'm not sure what caused this. Factor passengers and such has not been changed ever since I first downloaded so that's not the cause.
Have you tried changing the time of day?
Have you tried changing the day of the week?
Have you made sure the target (press Shift+Y a few times) matches the destination on the route selecting menu?

I love this map I have to say but there are 2 minor annoyances that I wonder if it's my install, or more common.

1. Pedestrians walking in the air :p
2. The pedestrian crossings near the roundabout. One has a single ped going back and forth constantly and thus jamming the traffic. The other has a constant stream.

Anyone else experience this? Default ped settings in effect :)

Advertisement

Hi again, This might be a strange question, but is there any HOF Creator template for making the custom displays, or other programs?
(Tried Hof Creator with SD200/SD202 Template but uses all caps which isn't great with busses like the London Citybus and the Caetano Levante)

Hi again, This might be a strange question, but is there any HOF Creator template for making the custom displays, or other programs?
(Tried Hof Creator with SD200/SD202 Template but uses all caps which isn't great with busses like the London Citybus and the Caetano Levante)
If you use "Hof Suite" and untick "Mask For Supported Strings" You can have any text in whatever case that you want.

hi creators
I'm having a problem when I load the map
when I click start this comes up.
1540411502135.png

please tell me what i have to do to fix this pls

Tayte44

Banned Member
Mar 25, 2018
Would someone make a Bus Station at the University please to make a little more better instead of the Little circular thing. Because sometimes when im just about to go on Time Table i can park in a bay and wait instead of blocking the AI busses???

Advertisement

decided to update Cottrell, installed everything. However, it is not showing up in the list of maps. I have looked back through the thread to find my answer before posting and all I have found is re-install. I have done this several times to no avail, any help on the matter is greatly appreciated

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
Load map without buses then select map, This has been covered many times in this thread already.
Try selecting "Load without buses" when you go to select the map and see what that does for you.
click load without buses and it should show up in the menu if you've installed it correctly
@Lewis Chapman Select the option "Load map without buses" then look for it in the selection window.
Select "Load map without buses" below the map selection dropdown and then Cotterell should show in the list.
Use Load map without buses

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
Upload a screenshot of your maps folder. It can be found at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\OMSI 2\maps.
It should look something like this (with more maps, if applicable):
1540756288734.png

If Cotterell is not there, then you have not installed the map correctly.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread