Buses [UKDT] London Citybus 400R (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Well if you have already added the standees, would you mind to release the passengercabin and paths files first?:):) thanks a lot and no problem at all if they aren't done yet :)
The C400 has standing passengers as per typical London loadings, but the C400R does not yet.
NOT doing that update
The next update will update the files that the C400 and C400R share to be the same as will come with London, bar any bug fixes made during testing as well as general improvements to the bus. If you don't download the update, but still install Addon London, you may well find the C400R stops working.
If not having standing passengers matters that much to you, you can always keep a copy of the current passengercabin file and overwrite the new one after updating. :)

LazyGuy222

Resident First Leicester Enthusiast
May 7, 2016
Leicester
The C400 has standing passengers as per typical London loadings, but the C400R does not yet.

The next update will update the files that the C400 and C400R share to be the same as will come with London, bar any bug fixes made during testing as well as general improvements to the bus. If you don't download the update, but still install Addon London, you may well find the C400R stops working.
If not having standing passengers matters that much to you, you can always keep a copy of the current passengercabin file and overwrite the new one after updating. :)
Ah Ok,
I only don't like Passengers standing as when I am trying to drive in Passenger view, It makes it impossible

Advertisement

Then may I modify the passengercabin file for my own use in the meantime? Can I release it as an addon if I decide to do so?

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread