Buses [UKDT] London Citybus 400R (5 Viewers)

Advertisement

Aug 10, 2016
Can anyone help? Every time I load the C400, whether as a map that uses it as AI or as a user bus, I get an error that translates to 'Door alarm is an invalid integer' or something. I've uninstalled the door alarm mod sooo....?

Pretty sure I had this, I couldn't find a way to fix the error so reinstalled the bus and bravo.

Someone might know exactly but a reinstall is probably your best bet.

Nick

Advertisement

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
Can anyone help? Every time I load the C400, whether as a map that uses it as AI or as a user bus, I get an error that translates to 'Door alarm is an invalid integer' or something. I've uninstalled the door alarm mod sooo....?

I'd say delete the scripts and possibly sounds folders then reinstall the bus if you don't want to look through the scripting

Last edited:
Reactions: 0118999

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
Don't know why people are getting this issue, but it's with my modification. I might consider requesting it to be taken down if people are having issues, but if you go to each of the sound config files and search for "door_alarm", then remove the sound from there it should be fine

Reactions: Jacobthebus
Don't know why people are getting this issue, but it's with my modification. I might consider requesting it to be taken down if people are having issues, but if you go to each of the sound config files and search for "door_alarm", then remove the sound from there it should be fine
Thanks, will check on Thursday and report back. The only reason why I stopped using it is because I simply prefer without it ;)

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him

Advertisement