Buses [UKDT] London Citybus 400R (3 Viewers)

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh god, does that mean new templates for everything?!
The changes to then will be due to model changes, and possibly underlying texture/UV changes.
It'll be a whole new bus, most parts will be recreated from scratch, there's a choice few parts that might be worth saving and correcting. This means that it's not a case of which textures will change, but if any will remain the same at all. So yeah, expect all your repaints and mods to break. :(

Advertisement

Hullian111

EYMS Buses Really Mean Business
Aug 5, 2017
... well, where do you think?!
It'll be a whole new bus, most parts will be recreated from scratch, there's a choice few parts that might be worth saving and correcting. This means that it's not a case of which textures will change, but if any will remain the same at all. So yeah, expect all your repaints and mods to break. :(
Ah man, I was really proud of that moquette and flooring I just released in my mod. Oh well, it'll be better in the future.

Reactions: Lordchicken1

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Founder of TMT and Project Merseyside
Jun 18, 2017
Liverpool
Well even though you will need to make new repaints they'll be on a drastically improved bus :) (and hey you never know they might even make an N230UD model ;)
@Badger has made a fabulous sound pack for it, and the wheel is already a Scania one with a blacked out back window, there wouldn't be much difference other than a slight body change. There aint much point as it would just take up more time.

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
there wouldn't be much difference other than a slight body change.
Well the Scania dashboard is entirely different, the length of the bus would be different and the rear is both higher and I think longer. There's also vent changes, and probably a bunch more differences I haven't spotted yet.

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 2523

Is there any chance that the c400r will be remade with high back seats as some operators use these

Civic V3's?
Maybe these?
fd2911cb6dcea0641a91958b302ccf15.jpeg

Reactions: OmniWink

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread