Model File Urban 90 Seats (1 Viewer)

Rhys submitted a new file:

Urban 90s (Blender file) - Made by Rhys for OMSI developers

Feel free to use them in your bus models, ensure that I'm credited for the model/textures.

Note: This is only a blender file, it's advised to only download these seats if you know how to utilise them into your own models.

Read more about this file...

Reactions: btv and Gh0st28

Advertisement

Advertisement

14dryan

Sloth
Oct 27, 2016
West Sussex
No. These are much, much worse: http://www.explorerticket.co.uk/img/ciclo.jpg Your bottom would really hurt after doing the 465 from one end to the other
I second that - they're much worse, we have some on metrobus's (crawley) around where i live - they genuinely cause my back to ache!
You think a return journey on the 465 is bad sitting on them, try route 270 metrobus East Grinstead to Brighton 2 hours each way! Butt-Breaking:)

I second that - they're much worse, we have some on metrobus's (crawley) around where i live - they genuinely cause my back to ache!
You think a return journey on the 465 is bad sitting on them, try route 270 metrobus East Grinstead to Brighton 2 hours each way! Butt-Breaking:)
When I got a Citaro K on the 465 with those nice high back seats, it was like sitting on a pillow lol.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread