V3D ALX400 Discussion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
Northern Ireland
www.youtube.com
Sounds are being recorded in the next couple of weeks so it's going to sound.... amazing
That's grand to hear mate. If Badger is doing the sound then I think there will be a lot of jaw-dropping awesomeness ear-candy! I wonder if a script could be made to make a 4 speed Voith as well that could be thrown into the mix? As I am certain that the London United ones that are TLA23-TLA32 had the Voith DIWA 4 speed if I am not mistaken ;).

Reactions: V3D

Advertisement

Street cleaner
Forum Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
is there a template

@BritishRepaints It's actually worse than what Roadhog said because the originally issued ALX400 paintkit is no longer useable due the extent of subsequent model rebuilding, so all the repaints done with that kit will need redoing. That is not a slight at the model author, it simply illustrates the perils of developing for something which is itself still being developed; painting for a model that is still being tweaked is a dangerous game and not for the feint hearted as all your work could need major revision or be completely written off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

BritishRail60062

Jan 10, 2017
Northern Ireland
www.youtube.com
I am just a speaker here. But for those that have not seen V3DStudios facebook page or do not use facebook like myself.

You can view the posts and his work here
V3D Studios

This should keep everyone that is interested in the loop and what a lovely cabview that V3DStudios is working on for this bus as it looks very realistic in my opinion :).

Advertisement

BritishRail60062

Jan 10, 2017
Northern Ireland
www.youtube.com
This bus from V3D and the sounds beong taken care of by Badger. That will equal to one epic and I am sure that it will likely keep me involved with OMSI 2 in my free time well over those cold Winter months ahead. With Christmas only 4 weeks away, this will make my year and I take my hat off to all involved in this epic add-on :).

Respect+

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread