Buses V3D's Regional ALX400 (Free) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
Mods, does that mean people can now make mods and upload them to here for it now?

EDIT: I forgot to check ‘Update on V3D and the Regional ALX400 ????

Last edited:

Advertisement

Hullian111

EYMS Buses Really Mean Business
Aug 5, 2017
... well, where do you think?!
Ah yes! Now I can actually continue with my repaints properly! And also properly drive our local buses!

Ah, this is very good. I was unable to donate to V3D in the first place due to financial constraints, and I knew that I had to wait my turn. Glad to see that despite the infighting provoked by less... mature members of the British OMSI community that things have panned out. I give my sympathies for V3D after all the... foulness he recieved.

Advertisement

Feb 4, 2017
Very bittersweet this news :oops: As exciting as it is for the release, the circumstances for its release are dreadful and wrong. Very disappointing to see his ill treatment despite clearly showing talent and skill with the London variant. It’s a slippery slope to respond to bullies by giving into their demands.
I hope as a community we can dig into our pockets a little and donate towards the bus and effort exerted by V3D and I do hope people take the time to thank him and show his efforts are greatly appreciated.

I’m genuinely disheartening by the actions of a few selfish people, stay strong V3D!

Jul 14, 2017
Brighton
Pronouns
He/Him
Anyone else have problems with repaints showing up all white ?
20180503015003_1.jpg

Reactions: lukestanton

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
If anybody is having any issues with this bus (e.g. only wheels showing) , reinstall the bus then try again. If anybody is having trouble getting repaints to show in game, make sure the files are named properly in the folder and the .cti file, Myles.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread