What buses or scenery would you like in OMSI?

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

W942 ULL

Apr 6, 2018
scania omnidekka Dual door only as dual door omnidekka's are more common as dual door variants

*Image(s) removed by moderator.*

From Ribble Vehicle Preservation Trust LTD
View attachment 27718
thats lovely

Lol good old OMSI forum, bicker street.

Let me help you out there mate, in the OMSI folder, find the plugin folder, the .opl file or whats in there, you need to add omninavigation.dll to that file using notepad, Im not at my PC but if you PM i'll walk you through it tonight.

The chaps behind it cant modify OMSI files as its not an 'official' addon

(Posts have been merged by a moderator following a removal of pointless comments.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 10, 2017
United Kingdom
scania omnidekka Dual door only as dual door omnidekka's are more common as dual door variants

*Image(s) removed by moderator.*

thats lovely
That was a mistake accidently pressed post reply before inserting the image

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhys

🚔UK OMSI Police🚔
Forum Moderator
Mar 20, 2016
Herne Hill, London
Please stop re-uploading images that are not your work. If the image is found online, post a direct link to it. At the very least, if you upload a photo, do give the author credit!

HD Transport

en voyage...
Oct 4, 2017
Cambridgeshire
This:
37097171790_e360112911_o.jpg

Volvo B7TL with East Lancs Nordic body

I would like to attempt this one day, but I have 0 knowledge about scripts, plus I'd need to get CB&C to let me "have it" for a day (and since I can't drive a bus for about 5 years, a driver too)

The photo is mine so don't use it without permission, and by the way, the adverts have been removed since then

Jack Winter

Jan 29, 2018
Doncaster
Thats
This:
View attachment 30070
Volvo B7TL with East Lancs Nordic body

I would like to attempt this one day, but I have 0 knowledge about scripts, plus I'd need to get CB&C to let me "have it" for a day (and since I can't drive a bus for about 5 years, a driver too)

The photo is mine so don't use it without permission, and by the way, the adverts have been removed since then
a Volvo B7L not B7TL