1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What buses or scenery would you like in OMSI?

Discussion in 'OMSI & OMSI 2' started by Lemon__Gaming, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Kyle Clemenkucc

Kyle Clemenkucc Once called bus enthusiasts sad. Now is one.

I think the general consensus is that nearly everyone wants a high(er) quality Optare Solo and Solo SR for Omsi. I mean from a purely selfish perspective I definitely do as 3 of 3 bus companies in my town use them for the smaller links (those are Stagecoach, Countrybus and Local Link). And if I had the slightest skill in coding I would be all over it but I don't. I do remember seeing an Optare Solo WIP on Fellowfilms but it was locked on request of the author for some reason. I would presume because it was binned or something. I guess we must all wait patiently for something to pop up.

2. DaCookie! // MFF76

DaCookie! // MFF76 Well-Known Member

Well, there are versions of the Solo and National but are quite awful quality and illegal, so that's breaking the law so...

Kyle Clemenkucc likes this.
  3. peterhogben766

peterhogben766 New Member

That's what I meant. If someone could make legal copies that didn't contain viruses. Lol. Illegal and viruses. Even with anti-malware don't risk it.

4. BritishRail60062

BritishRail60062 A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.

I think there is an Optare Pack that was being made that will contain the Solo and the Solo SR buses that are work in progress. I know there is some unlawful conversions of the Leyland National and the Optare Solo. But I do not and never will condone nor support piracy. So I am quite happy to live without those buses and stick to using 100% legitimate buses. That way, we can enjoy the game better and if we all ignore the illegal conversions, that will deter any more from being converted without permission as they won't waste their time if no-one uses them and only sticks to using the freely available legitimate buses :).

Kyle Clemenkucc likes this.
  5. Hullian111

Hullian111 Can't go to Showbus...

28bbe42a5c394b15076741b76577de11.jpeg
    Scania Metropolitan.
    If you don't have traffic mods installed, it rather fits the OMSI theme of the late eighties. Also, the front end looks so visually appealing.
    If I see a National, I shall squee in delight, too. And don't get me started on a NC Palatine.

6. ROBLOX Bus Simulators

ROBLOX Bus Simulators Member

I am not going to build a bus (quite simply because I can't xd), this is just a place for maybe one day. bus developers could take in some ideas off the community for future creations. :)

I am not asking any people to build anything, I am just saying if people are lost for ideas on what bus to build, this is the right thread :)

Anyway, with that said, I would just like to ask you to be nice in the forums. If people like or dislike a bus that you like or dislike, that's fine, it's their opinion!

Anyway, Ima start this off with maybe a new Dennis Dart MPD, and not the old hacked one :tongueout: It would suit such routes as Scunthorpe and Yorkshire or any future maps that have tight roads, villages and so on! ;)

Mod edit: merged with existing thread

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2017
  7. Kyle Clemenkucc

Kyle Clemenkucc Once called bus enthusiasts sad. Now is one.

I think a Dart would be a fantastic bus for OMSI. Especially with BOTW coming along so nicely, it could work the route to Trago Mills that is coming with 3.0.

8. Enviro400Taco

Enviro400Taco Roblox name: BanterousEclair66703

I think maybe a Volvo B7RLE with Wright Eclipse Urban/Gemini bodywork would be nice to see. I know others who would want to see it @The Leeds Lad and @JoshYouWerLad :D

The Leeds Lad and JoshYouWerLad like this.
  9. Lakitu

Lakitu Resident BVG Veg

2da1b1016374f79833af4718b9624bba.jpeg

You weren't expecting this?

10. gaminghydraulics

gaminghydraulics Member

First, Stagecoach and Arriva Breakdown/Support Vans

11. Joshlancaster77

Joshlancaster77 New Member

I'd like to see a rhd citaro bendybus