What's on your workbench? (Dec 2015 - March 2020) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I tend to go for a bit of a scattergun approach with my projects, I reckon it's probably best to have some kind of central location to keep everything, rather than having a ton of individual threads. Seems to make sense to keep everyone else's work here, too, so let's get started!

4jx6F21ZMQC9Tm2C8qv4zZ9YLFOV5m3L.jpeg

Addenbrookes is coming along quite nicely, I feel. The paved area is complete, though I reckon some of the textures need a little tweaking before I'm fully happy with them - it's a little pristine right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Advertisement

Yeah they are, the textures look so much better compared to the other ones.
Truth! :)
My favourite roads would have to be those from Farthington, though. They've got much more texture to it, and more colour variations... the Yorkshire ones are very nice, but in my opinion their texture looks a bit grainy... (maybe even Grainsthorpy, hehe) oh well though. They do look pretty awesome! ????
Great work with the map – I'm looking forward to any future updates! :D

Advertisement

Due to IRL issues causing a strain at the moment I will be discontinuing the Palatine until further notice. I am sorry about the lack of many updates on the bus. Hopefully everything shall be sorted out soon.
View attachment 59934
Thanks for keeping us posted... hopefully you're doing good though!

Reactions: BlueBlaze
Due to IRL issues causing a strain at the moment I will be discontinuing the Palatine until further notice. I am sorry about the lack of many updates on the bus. Hopefully everything shall be sorted out soon.
View attachment 59934
[/QUOTE
Hope you get everything sorted and hopefully when things are sorted will look forward to seing some updates pal

Reactions: BlueBlaze

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread