What's on your workbench? (Dec 2015 - March 2020) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I tend to go for a bit of a scattergun approach with my projects, I reckon it's probably best to have some kind of central location to keep everything, rather than having a ton of individual threads. Seems to make sense to keep everyone else's work here, too, so let's get started!

4jx6F21ZMQC9Tm2C8qv4zZ9YLFOV5m3L.jpeg

Addenbrookes is coming along quite nicely, I feel. The paved area is complete, though I reckon some of the textures need a little tweaking before I'm fully happy with them - it's a little pristine right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Hullian111

EYMS Buses Really Mean Business
Aug 5, 2017
... well, where do you think?!
Well those my friend, are Stagecoach's old seats used in the Dennis Dart with the Beachball livery which i thought may suit my work!
By that, I meant that they looked rather misaligned. Though I do think there aren't any decent seat templates, so I think there's nothing I can really say or do about that.

• Haha
Reactions: robloadcool99

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
I am not sure actually! I'll check that out...

That's a common thing to happen. When using a certain texture mode, as is used on the exterior of the default buses, OMSI uses the alpha channel to determine the "reflective-ness" of the texture. The more opaque, the shinier it is - so if you save a fully opaque texture, it'll turn up as pure, shiny chrome.

All you should need to do to recify it is to reduce the alpha channel of the exterior texture to something like 10-20%, and it should show up fine :)

CR Studios

The Flamboyant Ticket Inspector
Jul 12, 2016
West Midlands
Pronouns
He/Him
That's a common thing to happen. When using a certain texture mode, as is used on the exterior of the default buses, OMSI uses the alpha channel to determine the "reflective-ness" of the texture. The more opaque, the shinier it is - so if you save a fully opaque texture, it'll turn up as pure, shiny chrome.

All you should need to do to recify it is to reduce the alpha channel of the exterior texture to something like 10-20%, and it should show up fine :)

That makes sense. Thanks :)

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread