What's on your workbench?

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

N531 DWM

I like Darts.
Oct 25, 2016
Breaching out to NZ for this one, definitely needs a few tweaks and things doing however! :)
1529399334402.png

Ddogb

Jan 1, 2018
My next project is coming along nicely, never seen trustybus myself but wanted to do a easy livery for my first out of London company.

20180620012720_1.jpg

Mar 15, 2017
looks to me like you have just installed the Manly Version of the Enviro 200 ;-) , but i could be wrong
This is the Hong Kong one mate. Just edited the model config file to remove the bits from the bus I don't like.

Edit: just did a search for the Manly Enviro 200. You'll see that version still has a small ticket machine to the left of the cab view, and also has the blind on the windscreen, I've taken them off. Not sure what other differences there is between the models. With trial and error im gonna see if i can add a wayfarer to this model.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2016
first of all, the manly act two E200 was the HK E200 which was modified ;) second of all, i have never noticed that there is a small ticket machine there on the manly act two version, thirdly , its not a ticket machine, it is a pass scanner. But well done mate, im glad to see people learning how to modify buses and things like this, it is a good skill to have/learn, providing you don't abuse it in future, not saying you will, its just a saying :) Well done, :)
1529611081535.png

Mar 15, 2017
@jonathonlawrence_316 Fair enough mate, i never even knew there was a manly act two E200 till you said. Yeah its actually quite fun to go through the config files and use trial and error to see what does what. Thanks.

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
That dont sound like an e400 it sounds like an e200
If you want to be technical it sounds like a 14 plate streetlite
Well unless you believe Badger can't tell the difference between a single and double deck bus, this sounds like the 2012 Enviro400 he recorded the sounds from. :P

Enviro200s and Streetlites have the same engine and gearbox combo, so they sound almost identical. The gearbox in this Enviro400 will be almost identical, and the engine is the same but with 2 more cylinders, so again it'll sound very similar but with a little more grunt.

Either way they sound like whiny underpowered rubbish, give me a Trident any day. ;)

Mar 25, 2018
Well unless you believe Badger can't tell the difference between a single and double deck bus, this sounds like the 2012 Enviro400 he recorded the sounds from. :P

Enviro200s and Streetlites have the same engine and gearbox combo, so they sound almost identical. The gearbox in this Enviro400 will be almost identical, and the engine is the same but with 2 more cylinders, so again it'll sound very similar but with a little more grunt.
Far enough

Either way they sound like whiny underpowered rubbish, give me a Trident any day. ;)
LOL

W942 ULL

Apr 6, 2018

this is a 2012 enviro 400

Badger

Veteran Member
Oct 22, 2016
this is a 2012 enviro 400
Well I remember the bus I recorded having 2 decks, and fyi every bus sounds different, so it won't sound the same as another bus, and also personal interpretations play a big part. I can 100% confirm this was a 2012 E40D.