What's on your workbench?

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Youngest of the Nationals
Jun 28, 2018
Loumouth, Kentroughshire
Not long for this one, sadly the C400R will not be apart of this pack as i worked on it tonight and the liveries simply did not suit it! :)
View attachment 31670
Sorry to hear that...
Liveries look great on all these buses, IMO...
Great job on those liveries BTW!

N531 DWM

Veteran Member
Oct 25, 2016
Wrexham, North Wales.
Sorry to hear that...
Liveries look great on all these buses, IMO...
Great job on those liveries BTW!
Yeah tried to do what id done on the ALX on the C400 but it just didnt seem right to me, shame as i wanted everything in the pack, i dont know maybe i'll do a WOB Levante or something! thanks for the kind comments! :)

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Youngest of the Nationals
Jun 28, 2018
Loumouth, Kentroughshire
Yeah tried to do what id done on the ALX on the C400 but it just didnt seem right to me, shame as i wanted everything in the pack, i dont know maybe i'll do a WOB Levante or something! thanks for the kind comments! :)
Yeah, I understand... ;)
You're very welcome! :)
What does WOB stand for, though?

ross4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
No, it's quoted from the German book called "Alle Zahlen", which lists every number up to infinite in German, with a comma in between each entry.

Rhys

🚔UK OMSI Police🚔
Forum Moderator
Mar 20, 2016
Herne Hill, London
These are so great, you could send them to the OMSI 2 London dev team! Maybe they'll include them in their map! XD
Psst... Chris is part of the Add-On London development team. These cars are intended for the add-on, for now. ;)