What's on your workbench?

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015

Two down, only err: target_count_undefined to go

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Renowned and Fusioned Member
Jun 28, 2018
Great job, looks really British! :eek::D:cool::)
Will you be doing the 2005 Ford Transit too? They're all over the UK nowadays... :rolleyes:
Thanks!

N531 DWM

I like Darts.
Oct 25, 2016
Not long for this one, sadly the C400R will not be apart of this pack as i worked on it tonight and the liveries simply did not suit it! :)
1531382368011.png

N531 DWM

I like Darts.
Oct 25, 2016
Sorry to hear that...
Liveries look great on all these buses, IMO...
Great job on those liveries BTW!
Yeah tried to do what id done on the ALX on the C400 but it just didnt seem right to me, shame as i wanted everything in the pack, i dont know maybe i'll do a WOB Levante or something! thanks for the kind comments! :)

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Renowned and Fusioned Member
Jun 28, 2018
Yeah tried to do what id done on the ALX on the C400 but it just didnt seem right to me, shame as i wanted everything in the pack, i dont know maybe i'll do a WOB Levante or something! thanks for the kind comments! :)
Yeah, I understand... ;)
You're very welcome! :)
What does WOB stand for, though?

ross4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Staff Team Leader
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
No, it's quoted from the German book called "Alle Zahlen", which lists every number up to infinite in German, with a comma in between each entry.