What's on your workbench? (Dec 2015 - March 2020) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I tend to go for a bit of a scattergun approach with my projects, I reckon it's probably best to have some kind of central location to keep everything, rather than having a ton of individual threads. Seems to make sense to keep everyone else's work here, too, so let's get started!

4jx6F21ZMQC9Tm2C8qv4zZ9YLFOV5m3L.jpeg

Addenbrookes is coming along quite nicely, I feel. The paved area is complete, though I reckon some of the textures need a little tweaking before I'm fully happy with them - it's a little pristine right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
So for the past few weeks i have been working on a fictional UK city called Thrushbridge which will take place in the late 90s to the early 2000s. The current route i am working is called the 353 which should run from Thrushbridge Victoria Bus Station to Uppermill.

Looks like a nice start! I think you've got that irritating bug where the 'tangential to spline' checkbox makes a duplicate of the object, though - it's annoying, but all you have to do is delete the duplicates.

Advertisement

Jan 20, 2016
7IoYvxgKBmlGlGoykvJg1zZW6pD6V9zu.png

Leyland National Mk1 10.6m with Gardner 6XLB / Semi Auto

This bus will have 3 variants when finished. Roof pod, Long roof pod and no roof pod. I am also going to make a fictional Scania 113/360 / ZF 6hp variant for fun afterwards, as I have fairly good access to a bus with such configuration.

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
After learning how to convert models to OMSI 2 I decided to start creating a simple bus wash model to get myself started. Obviously there are scale issues but thanks to @whistlehead it's getting there :)  

nb

You're welcome :) What I recommend you do is follow that tutorial I linked you to from start to finish. The person who made it provided textures for you to use, and making that exact building from their instructions will teach you lot about the program.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread