What's on your workbench? (Dec 2015 - March 2020) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I tend to go for a bit of a scattergun approach with my projects, I reckon it's probably best to have some kind of central location to keep everything, rather than having a ton of individual threads. Seems to make sense to keep everyone else's work here, too, so let's get started!

4jx6F21ZMQC9Tm2C8qv4zZ9YLFOV5m3L.jpeg

Addenbrookes is coming along quite nicely, I feel. The paved area is complete, though I reckon some of the textures need a little tweaking before I'm fully happy with them - it's a little pristine right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Mar 15, 2017
Pronouns
He/Him
looks to me like you have just installed the Manly Version of the Enviro 200 ;-) , but i could be wrong
This is the Hong Kong one mate. Just edited the model config file to remove the bits from the bus I don't like.

Edit: just did a search for the Manly Enviro 200. You'll see that version still has a small ticket machine to the left of the cab view, and also has the blind on the windscreen, I've taken them off. Not sure what other differences there is between the models. With trial and error im gonna see if i can add a wayfarer to this model.

Last edited:

Advertisement

first of all, the manly act two E200 was the HK E200 which was modified ;) second of all, i have never noticed that there is a small ticket machine there on the manly act two version, thirdly , its not a ticket machine, it is a pass scanner. But well done mate, im glad to see people learning how to modify buses and things like this, it is a good skill to have/learn, providing you don't abuse it in future, not saying you will, its just a saying :) Well done, :)
1529611081535.png

Reactions: BDotG

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
That dont sound like an e400 it sounds like an e200
If you want to be technical it sounds like a 14 plate streetlite
Well unless you believe Badger can't tell the difference between a single and double deck bus, this sounds like the 2012 Enviro400 he recorded the sounds from. :P

Enviro200s and Streetlites have the same engine and gearbox combo, so they sound almost identical. The gearbox in this Enviro400 will be almost identical, and the engine is the same but with 2 more cylinders, so again it'll sound very similar but with a little more grunt.

Either way they sound like whiny underpowered rubbish, give me a Trident any day. ;)

Tayte44

Banned Member
Mar 25, 2018
Well unless you believe Badger can't tell the difference between a single and double deck bus, this sounds like the 2012 Enviro400 he recorded the sounds from. :P

Enviro200s and Streetlites have the same engine and gearbox combo, so they sound almost identical. The gearbox in this Enviro400 will be almost identical, and the engine is the same but with 2 more cylinders, so again it'll sound very similar but with a little more grunt.
Far enough

Either way they sound like whiny underpowered rubbish, give me a Trident any day. ;)
LOL

P674 MLE

P674 MLE and P675 MLE are now in Preservation ! !
Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com

this is a 2012 enviro 400

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread