Who's excited about the London Add-On? (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 422

@Finlay Mackness There is one Dennis Dart MPD available here, although it is very low quality:
Dennis Dart SteeringWheel And Mirrors Working

@Road-hog123 is making one, although there have been no updates for a year. The development log can be viewed here:
[OMSI 2] Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer II: Development log

There are also another few variants of the Dennis Dart for Omsi 2, however they are not legal and therefore if you find any other than the two links do not download them.

There is no ALX's that are available legally, again if you find one do not download it.

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 422

yea it would!
As stated, if you find any other Dennis Dart's, or ALX's do not download them :)#
The one that MAN1333 made which never came with a Dash or steering wheel if you're talking about that one he started on a Version 2 of which i spoke to him tremendously about he did a lot of work on it then i think he just gave up and totally ditched it to work on stuff in MM2 and Model Railways.
I believe his work was stolen, and released with modifications illegally by Chris Sammuls. This is the reason he had no motivation with Omsi anymore and left. This is what piracy does.

The Dart you have linked is the illegally edited version of MAN1333s original Dennis Dart MPD.
It is not. It is the only legal version of the bus left.

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 422

No its not if you go on Facebook and visit MAN1333s Facebook page and have a good look through it you'll find the original one without a Steering Wheel yes but at least its legal :)
The one on his Facebook page got taken down a while ago. I assure you, this is the only legal link to the bus left.

Now Now guys lets just continue! Is there any buses being made at the mo?
Well, there is all the ones in the London Add-on, the B7TL Gemini Refurb, SoloSR, Olympian RL, MAN MCV, MAN A21 and I think that is it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread