Buses Wright Gemini 3 Pack

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Looking forward to this pack?

• Yes

• No

• I want to see more before I decide

Results are only viewable after voting.

FirstBro

First Yorkshire's Managing Director
Mar 13, 2017
also would be nice to have an open top of version if you could do that as well please many thanks in advance
just a suggestion
keep up the great work on the project I am really looking forward to this bus

Pretty much what i requested first ever since i heard a Streetdeck was being made.

CLWMBiP

westmidlandsbuses on flickr & instagram
Jan 30, 2016
I've been a follower of this project for a while, and I have to say it's looks like it's coming along immaculately! Commending BlueOrange and his team for all their efforts that they're putting into the vehicle pack; especially with the teasing screenshots! *Trying to not sound like a suck-up but failing tremendously.* haha

Unfortunately, my PC has turned to pot. Wasn't really a beast for intensive games like OMSI anyway (it only ever managed to launch Grundorf properly lol)... I envy those who will be able to drive this. ;)

I do realise it's frowned upon to demand for things, but if it's not too much trouble (and if anyone's happy to do so), may I request a West Midlands Crimson repaint? I may not be able to play the game, but I can certainly still appreciate the screenshots that come of it.

""

3303 is the third of only FIVE Streetdecks at National Express West Midlands. Streetdecks were bought to evaluate performance against the Enviro 400 MMC. So far, following orders for this bus have not been placed.

Oct 25, 2016
I Always Wanted To Record A Volvo Streetdecker In The West Midlands But I Never Had Chance To Record Them :(

But I Hope Ill Record Them In The Future

CLWMBiP

westmidlandsbuses on flickr & instagram
Jan 30, 2016
Not a tri axle. Just an elongated Streetdeck; like the 2015 Brighton & Hove "Coaster" examples, I believe.

Oct 25, 2016
Very good work on the streetdecker

keep it up :)

Last edited:

Kyle

Oct 25, 2016
Also Reading Buses Have Them Streetdeckers But The Matrix Is A Bit Different

1538855147061.png

Nice To Serve 13 & 14 :)

LT586

Oct 25, 2016
Been seeing the multitude of repaints and screenshots of eager to share Beta testers, hope they've not over exposed the WIP! But it looks great, I've only been on these once on the 142 to Watford before RATP took over with boring pre-MMC ADL buses.

Not as powerful due to the small engine but hopefully for OMSI you can add a little extra HP (possibly as a fictional version)

Oct 25, 2016
Its Just That They Might Replace The 142 Or They Might Not

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2018
The image I have is Gemini 3 in Singapore which is a tri-axle version with its top front being glass and side of stair-well being glass too.
36725030_2534317223260887_891172299074437120_n.jpg