Maps Yorkshire Counties [Removed] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
Just wondering as no one has made anything is it even possible to make the E200/E400/E500 Destinations as I've seen nothing so far and stuff like that is quick to follow release?
Hey Joshua, Firstly thanks for the kind review man its exceptionally gracious of you and everybody else for that matter. To answer your question i don't and wouldn't know where to start to make blinds for buses however i can certainly look into requesting some if its something the community feel would further improve the map. As for time scale its dependent on the person making them i guess. Let me know what you guys think?? Thanks Joshua

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Joshua, Firstly thanks for the kind review man its exceptionally gracious of you and everybody else for that matter. To answer your question i don't and wouldn't know where to start to make blinds for buses however i can certainly look into requesting some if its something the community feel would further improve the map. As for time scale its dependent on the person making them i guess. Let me know what you guys think?? Thanks Joshua
Yeah would be great to see I wouldnt be so demanding on them for release but to know them being made would be great to hear as it limits me down to 3/4 busses to use on the map instead of like 8.

Advertisement

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Founder of TMT and Project Merseyside
Jun 18, 2017
Liverpool
Just wondering as no one has made anything is it even possible to make the E200/E400/E500 Destinations as I've seen nothing so far and stuff like that is quick to follow release?
No, it takes time and hard work and people have lives to get to. They won't just do one as soon as a map is released, they have better things to do, like get to a life.

Plus you could just edit use the hof file and ignore the desties or do it yourself. :neutral:

Reactions: phillip20164

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
No, it takes time and hard work and people have lives to get to. They won't just do one as soon as a map is released, they have better things to do, like get to a life.
I mean it sounds a bit harsh saying they have life's to get to, I mean I have a life and still manage to do all my stuff in a day I have spare.

I could try

Reactions: Joshua Ramsden

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
I understand where your both coming from i mean as a content creator myself its difficult sometimes to balance things hence the delay to the update patch. That being said it would be nice to have the option to drive more buses but thats were the community comes into play helping each other. So who knows maybe in time someone might release some destination blinds, new buses ect. I relied on the amazing repaints from Whisky Stuff that he didnt have to do for the map and he's done an amazing job as has Iomex with the underside bridge and the countless assets people have created in making Yorkshire Counties what it is. (Too many to thank here) As a community its important people realize the content we create is for everybody and thus its equally important that we help each other in my opinion. So who knows maybe we will get lucky and some kind soul will release some blinds for other buses for Yorkshire Counties but until then we have to respect that not everybody has the time and resources to facilitate things based on individual request. We all would love to see more maps, buses, assets and more but the time spent doing these creations isn't paid and thus people will always have to respect that life outside of creating content is demanding and so it isn't always possible.

Reactions: Joshua Ramsden

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
I understand where your both coming from i mean as a content creator myself its difficult sometimes to balance things hence the delay to the update patch. That being said it would be nice to have the option to drive more buses but thats were the community comes into play helping each other. So who knows maybe in time someone might release some destination blinds, new buses ect. I relied on the amazing repaints from Whisky Stuff that he didnt have to do for the map and he's done an amazing job as has Iomex with the underside bridge and the countless assets people have created in making Yorkshire Counties what it is. (Too many to thank here) As a community its important people realize the content we create is for everybody and thus its equally important that we help each other in my opinion. So who knows maybe we will get lucky and some kind soul will release some blinds for other buses for Yorkshire Counties but until then we have to respect that not everybody has the time and resources to facilitate things based on individual request. We all would love to see more maps, buses, assets and more but the time spent doing these creations isn't paid and thus people will always have to respect that life outside of creating content is demanding and so it isn't always possible.
Well Said

Reactions: KyleOmsi2

Advertisement

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
Done a little bit more and some of you might recognize this region but heres a little screenshot of some of the development

20171015203744_1.jpg

20171015204318_1.jpg

Advertisement

BenesTEC

i miss the old stagecoach london livery :(
Aug 19, 2016
is there anyway to get

Sceneryobjects\iomex sounds\Soundcube Countryside.sco
Sceneryobjects\whistlehead repaints\sodiumlight_2L_break_L.sco
Sceneryobjects\whistlehead repaints\sodiumlight_L_break_L.sco

without downloading the BOTW Legacy edition?
My wifi is a potato and so would take about 6 hours to download that and i really cannot be bothered to wait 6 hours

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Founder of TMT and Project Merseyside
Jun 18, 2017
Liverpool
is there anyway to get

Sceneryobjects\iomex sounds\Soundcube Countryside.sco
Sceneryobjects\whistlehead repaints\sodiumlight_2L_break_L.sco
Sceneryobjects\whistlehead repaints\sodiumlight_L_break_L.sco

without downloading the BOTW Legacy edition?
My wifi is a potato and so would take about 6 hours to download that and i really cannot be bothered to wait 6 hours
Nope.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread