Maps Yorkshire Counties [Removed] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Oct 20, 2018
I HAVE FOUND A WAY TO GET YORKSHIRE WORKING!

If you are missing any Splines/Sceneryobjects from Cotterell or Whistlehad then go to Fins OMSI Repaints and download the Splines and Sceneryobjects from Hertfordshire
For crying out loud people that post was made nearly a month ago when fins repaints was still working. Stop disliking it and just look atthe date of the post!

Reactions: SleepingGamer2020
For crying out loud people that post was made nearly a month ago when fins repaints was still working. Stop disliking it and just look atthe date of the post!

With no disrespect meant. I can understand why this may be frustrating for you. But knowing the link or site you have stated no longer works. Then would it not be best advised that you just ask for the post to be removed, so as to stop the dislikes coming?

Advertisement

? downlord everything for the map but it came up like this ?
1544269306115.png

Advertisement

LH275

????????????
Dec 9, 2016
London
question when you download the things that I need do you drag it onto the Yorkshire files on omsi folder ?
When you download anything for OMSI most of the time you get a folder inside the download called "OMSI 2". What I do is open that folder up then copy and paste its contents directly in the main directory for OMSI. This then merges all files with the same name with each other meaning there's no possible way a file could go to the wrong place.

Dragging files you have downloaded and putting them into the maps folder isn't the right thing to do. For example In the last screenshot of yours, there are splines missing. When you have downloaded the correct content you should then paste them into the main directory, as the download will merge with the splines folder OMSI has.

Reactions: fozard1990

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread